Dr. Fawad Farooq is an exceptional Cardiologist working at National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease since 2009. He has earned Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons (FCPS) in Cardiology. He has also specialized in the field of Intervention Cardiology. He actively participates as speaker and moderator in national scientific meetings and has facilitated multiple Continuing Medical Education (CME) workshops. He is presently Co-ordinator of Pakistan Cardiac Society Karachi Chapter as well.
you should eat foods that contain vitamins and minerals. This includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, and a supply of super molecule.
Ask yourself the subsequent questions.
- Do you’ve got a health problem or risk issue, like high blood pressure or high cholesterol?
- Did your doctor tell you that you just will improve your condition with higher nutrition?
- Do polygenic disorder, cancer, cardiovascular disease, or pathology run in your family?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you have got questions about what foods you should eat or whether you must take vitamins?
- Do you think that that you just would have the benefit of seeing a registered dietitian or somebody United Nations agency specializes in nutrition counseling?
Path to improved health:
It will be exhausting to alter your feeding habits. It helps if you specialize in small changes. creating changes to your diet can also be beneficial if you have diseases which will be created worse by belongings you are consumption or drinking. Symptoms from conditions like nephritis, genetic disease, and disorder will all benefit from changes in diet.